skirt - ancient Bayo
cardigan - H&M
tank top - old navy
flats - H&M
necklace - Bijoux de Lou (aka the Louise necklace)
Hey there everybody! Sorry i've been MIA for the past week, Ive been sick, busy and underdressed this whole week. Hahaha! In fact, I must be working on my IP right now (sorry reese! Im on it!). Anyway, considering there will be a huge storm coming (again) tomorrow and I wont be having any power, might as well post something to make up for my absence. Also, ill be taking a break for a bit, Ill be back next friday, i have to get my study on. High school is a shithole :P
My skirt is a pocketful of sunshine in these bleak and dreary times. Its as if all the worries of my life disappear for a moment with one swish of the skirt.I quite like the long length, and its extra breezy (perfect for the pre-storm oven were in right now).
Anyway thanks to beba for the blog award, ive only gotten one once before, but i didnt do it properly.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated
1. My favorite meal is breakfast, specifically chocolate chip waffles and eggs florentine
2. My all time favorite song is "Not An Addict" by K's Choice
3. My feet are abnormally huge by Philippine standards (size 10)
4. My number one passion is acting!
5. Tom Hanks movies, new magazines and breezy days make me happy
6. I have a slight obsession with my lashes (or lack of)
7. My friends and I are the greatest Miley Cyrus impersonators ever. Maybe even better than Miley herself!
I nominate : Hidden Stylish, it's time to pretend, words of our mouths, save the unicorns, london rose,a p!nk world, and high voltage (HAHAHAHA HAAAIII RIA!)
OMG! THIS POST IS SOOOOOOOOOO LONG!
baiiiii XXXX :*