Friday, October 9, 2009

Im gonna live forever

(dont you love my face?)
jacket - H&M
jeans - topshop
tshirt - vintage (rias)
shoes - topshop
belt(unseen) - bazaar
random unworn jewelry

Hey world! whatsup? This outfit is kinda boring, but I love the shirt (HII RIA) Im so tired its insane, so this post will be quite short. Dont worry, tomorrows post will make up for it, definitely. :D. Hung out with my bitch stephen today and watched fame, so much fun (ILOVETHATMOVIE, I need to go to P.A. NOW!). I finally wore the jacket because it was somewhat breezy and i was in aircon all day anyway. WOOHOO! weather is improving.

I BOUGHT SHOES TODAY! SO PROUD! they pinch a bit though, so i think Ill just have them streched out. Im too tired to post them today so ill just show them tomorrow.

With love
Ina

4 comments:

Hidden Stylish said...

Haha funny face yet cool outfit :)

MPA said...

are the new shoes your talking about the dorothy perkins ones?? :D

MPA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ina Seb said...

YES! come to my house soon! :D
I NEED TO SHOW THEM TO YOU!