Thursday, November 18, 2010

fifty first dates


hey guys...its been a while. sorry but I've been so busy it's ridiculous. I just came back from the states and I have lots of goodies to share with you guys! But before that I will share with you this insanely long photodump of mediocre pictures from a vacation i took in El Nido a few months back (SO FUN)!


pimp watch, how i miss thee! It got lost after the paint party *sigh*
(The Secret : I WILL FIND PIMP WATCH BEFORE I GO TO COLLEGE)



russian books, just what i needed!












Oh yeah, after discovering my teacher reads my blog i decided that I should try to swear less on this thing. I'll still say ass and the occasional "Sh*t" if i'm really mad but i think i should try to keep it classy on this here captain's log. So yeah

If you made it this far, congrats

3 comments:

SABINNA and DAVID said...

wow, beautiful! especially the last one!!

xx, Sabinna and David

http://broken-cookies.blogspot.com/

Close Up! said...

Awesome pics!
I love it!

Noelle Chantal said...

Beautiful beach photos! How I miss to go to the beach! :) Lucky you! :)