Saturday, June 12, 2010

Poetry for Alexander

HERE IT IS! My favorite photoshoot by far! possibly my longest post ever. This took a lot of hard work and patience to choose and ORGANIZE, so i implore you, dear reader, to enjoy this massive photo dump.
i had the blazer custom made in Hoi An (which i WILL do a post about), over my prom dress, i slapped an H&M scarf on my head, and pulled on my F21 studded boots. I did the makeup for everyone while Bela and Erica took the photos. We soooo did not coordinate our outfits but whatevs, we cool that way!
i'll give you guys a break from my face (sort of) before the massive photodump of solo photos, and give you a glimpse of my cooler-than-me partners in crime; Bela, Erica and Bea!
                        
aren't we cool? yeahhh we are. 
okay, are you ready? ARE YOU READY???
GOOOOOO!!!!!!
(if you scroll down quick enough you wont have to endure my monkey-butt face)
                         
                         

you can look now <3

Ina

7 comments:

Raez said...

adorable outfit! that dress is just so dreamy.

xx raez

jessica wu said...

im loving that dress soo much.

xx

Dylana Suarez said...

Your are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Like seriously. And I love that dress on you! What a great shoot!

colormenana.blogspot.com

duckalicious said...

monkey-butt face? :D oh come on, you're really pretty! great outfit, too. the scarf looks really good on your head.

Laura said...

I really like your pictures!!

Keith said...

Great photos. These are so cool. I really like all the clothes.

FASHION ICE said...

love the wonderful colors and mixed prints! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo