Wednesday, June 9, 2010

As If By Magic




These were taken on a recent trip to Enchanted Kingdom (a.k.a the fail Filipino answer to Disneyland, et al.) with 7 of my best friends in the whole entire world.
ohhh man, Pop Nogginz! They put your head on top of a dancing body and make you sing along to really bad pop covers and 90's hip hop. Hilarious.

(im wearing shorts underneath, just in case y'all were wondering)

All of these pictures were taken by the amazing Bela Yatco (on the right because i cant find any solo pictures, booo) , whose photography skills i have been abusing since I started blogging. If you spot an amazing picture on my blog, it probably belongs to Bela.
 I feel as if i should just turn this blog over to her, shes so much more interesting than me anyway :))

heres what i wore :

not much of an outfit, but since i spent most of my day under the sweltering heat i had to dress appropriately. The dress and bag are from vietnam while the glasses were a gift.
thanks guys for an amazing time! I missed you all! :)

and for you readers, i have a very exciting post to share with you! stay tuned :)


1 comment:

Sybil said...

ooohh how awesome!! i miss enchanted kingdom!! i remember i went there with my whole batchmates before in highschool! haha! good times :D

you look very pretty in that floral number :D

Animated Confessions